Friday, March 22, 2013

Dog Days Of Winter


I cannot begin to explain how crazy we all are about our Lily.  Deciding to get another puppy (and specifically lucking out with this puppy) was one of the best decisions our family has ever made.  She is energetic and super playful and loves walking to the bus stop to get Adam in the afternoons and then coming home on the trails so that she can run free, especially when her puppy friend Harlow is with us.  She knows all kinds of tricks and is incredibly smart and obedient.  She snuggles every night in bed with Matt and I until we tell her it's time to go to sleep and she hops off the bed and sleeps beside us on the floor.  She is the best dog I have ever seen around children and the boys flat out adore her.  Yes, we still have plenty of puppy love going on over here and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Here's a few random phone pics of Lily from this winter that haven't already been blogged.

 photo IMG_3825_5_zps8fdae1ea.jpg  photo IMG_7180_8_zpsb301e2df.jpg  photo IMG_6973_4_zps3af2595a.jpg  photo IMG_6994_2_zps43377039.jpg  photo IMG_6993_3_zpsc01ae6d7.jpg  photo IMG_7049_1_zps30794de2.jpg  photo lilyandharlow_7_zpsfa2ba0f2.jpg  photo IMG_7532_10_zpsd018fe3d.jpg  photo IMG_7332_9_zps75b1c75d.jpg  photo IMG_7151_6_zpsf82fbb49.jpg

3 comments:

brian and kim said...

Just wanted to say hi! I think I found your blog from China Adopt Talk. We seem to be on a similar timeline so I look forward to following you guys on your journey! And I'm a sucker for cute puppy pics :)
Kim

Our Geeky Family said...

She is SO great! I had a golden when I was about Adam's age but she had so much energy that she would knock me down. What a special girl Lily is!

RedWifey said...

Lily is really a joy to be around! So good with the boys and yet still a lot of fun!!! She's definitely worth all the extra effort having a pet takes!!